Last Updated 20 november 2022
This privacy notice and policy applies to walrabenstein.com.
We do not collect personally identifiable information about you unless you choose to provide that information to us.
- Any personal information you chose to provide is protected by security practices that we may have in effect from time to time.
- Non-personal information related to your visit to our website may be automatically collected and temporarily stored.
- Unless you authorize us in advance, we do not disclose, give, sell, or transfer any personal information about you unless required by law.
PERSONAL INFORMATION VOLUNTARILY SUBMITTED
If you choose to provide us with personal information — for example, by completing a “Contact Us” form, leaving a comment, sending email, or completing a test or survey — we may use that information to respond to you and/or help us get you the information, feedback, results or services you requested. Submitting personal information (name, address, telephone number, email address, age, etc.) is voluntary and is not required to access information on our website.
We retain the information as long as necessary to fulfill your request.
The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We maintain accounts on third-party websites and online services, such as social media sites and apps. The security and privacy policies of those third-parties apply to your activity on those sites and services. Users of third-party websites and services often share information with the general public, user community, and/or the third-party operating the website. You should review the privacy policies of all websites and services before using them and ensure that you understand how your information may be used. You should also adjust privacy settings on your account on any third-party website and service to match your preferences.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED AND STORED
When you browse through our website, we use analytics software to gather and temporarily store a variety of information about your visit. However, this information cannot be used to identify you as an individual. The basic information we collect during your visit includes:
- The date and time of your visit to our website;
- The pages and documents you viewed on our website;
- The type and version of your Web browser and operating system.
We do not associate any of the data we collect with you as an individual. Instead, we aggregate this data from all visits in order to improve our website and provide a better user experience to our visitors.
HOW WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal and other information in the following ways:
- As requested or directed by you
- If needed to protect the rights, property and safety of us or a third party
- If needed to respond to the request of law enforcement in cases where we believe disclosure is required and/or in accordance with applicable law, regulation or legal process
- We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, we use software programs to monitor traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or otherwise cause damage. In the event of law enforcement investigations and as part of any required legal process, information from these sources may be used to help identify an individual.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
If you have any questions about this policy, you can contact us at email@example.com